ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop request: go wild with rims!!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
use your imagination, i fancy replacing the 100 with something new so give me ideas!
if someone could lower it on standard rims to let me see that, but i recon they are too small

028C01EA02061348-photo-renault-clio-3-gt-1-6-128-ch-une-version-5-portes-est-egalement-proposee.jpg

cmt

Clio 182
quick and dirty photoshop.

Attachments

• clio low.jpg
    clio low.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:

cmt

Clio 182
lol no chav wheels for me! need to be compomotive mo's or super T's or something
I must admit I quite like the standard 182 alloys which are on mine (although they need a refurb really). I think 16" is big enough on a Clio.

Black Clio GT
thats a gt 5 door, not available in this country i dont think, so you will have to import one if you want gt spec....

the 16" wheels are big enough, mines lowered about 40mm with custom 13mm spacers and it looks perfect
imo.....

if your gonna change the wheels you may aswell try to get some with a low offset and that are wider than 6.5and you wont need to spend dosh on spacers then and use the standard 16" tyres keeps costs down.

search for pics of mine in nw meets and pics of clio tobys and jason e, they have done a few shops with different wheels......

depend if you want the motorsport look, jap look or euro look or a mix of all three.
rota slipstreams/gt3s, pro race/turninis and most of the keskin range look good.
or you could go the custom route with some porsche d90s or 911 reps...

Last edited: