ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop request please!!!!!!!

FULL FAT 182
Hi everone im looking at getting my clio 16v alloy wheels referbished in antherisite with a pollished rim, could someone please have a go on photoshop for me please.If the ideal i crap and anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

Many thanks Nick

PIC TO FOLLOW:)
e43f1c81.jpg

muz

big fat japanese bus
give me a side on piccy and I can do it easilt, doing a polished rim on that angle is stree, esp with that low a resolution piccy

I think they would look good done in the centre cap colour.
I have just had a look through my pics for a pic of my old valver for some one to shop (I used to have a standard blue ph2 valver, it looks like yours)- but i don't have any side on ones:(

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
Had a quick go with your first pic too but you can't really see the back wheel. Could do with a side on pic to be able to do a good job.

athracite2.gif

FULL FAT 182
NICE ONE THANKS FOR THAT IM JUST TRYING TO GET AN IDEA ON WHAT IT GOING TO LOOK LIKE mANY THANKS niCK

FULL FAT 182
Im Just Trying To Think Of A Decant Colour, I Suppose I CoulD Go Down The Route Of High Powered Silver? What Do U Think, I Suppose The Darker The Wheel The Smaller They Look.