ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request...red lip

Mk4 .:R32
please can someone put a flame red lip on my wheels :)

DSC_02632.jpg

Your car "is" stunning as it is, but id also be interested in seeing someone doing a very good photshop with a red lip

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I like it... Slightly thinner lip of colour and it'll look Great IMO

Flame Red Wheel Bolts maybe

RenaultSport 172.
ste, seems were swapping cars, i like it. so ill only swap if you get it done as it looks dapper :D

Track valver + Ibiza FR
A bit off topic but how do you get on with the speedbumps at work ste with the ride height. I have to go in lytham gate and drive virtually round the whole site to get to 302.

Mk4 .:R32
absolutely fine getting over speedbumps mate.

saw your car before btw jams, near 302. looking good!!

182-racing-blue

Had a quick do m8

DSC_02632e.jpg

Chris

Drop a 350Z engine in it and some NIZMO stickers and you have a "fan fappinstastic, japslammed, orimental stunner!!!" to match the fake ENKEI rims.

Put the paint down and step away from the tin!!!

Looks mint as it is mate.

E36 328
looks beaut as it is but for an extra edge maybe you could do the rim bits in between the spokes red and leave the outer rim?
and if you dont like it leave it to get covered in brake dust :D

Track valver + Ibiza FR
absolutely fine getting over speedbumps mate.

saw your car before btw jams, near 302. looking good!!

Yea I'm coming out of my time in 302 now so I'll be parking there for a long time :).

I've not braved the speedbumps yet but I will one of these days