ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request + suggestions please

Discounted 1*2 parts
I'm a bit fed up with my 182 looking the same as all the others on the road. I can't afford new wheels, if I could I'd buy turinis. Could someone photoshop my wheels gloss black please. And possibly the mirror backings black too?

I was thinking maybe of a coloured strip around the outside of the rim?

Any ideas?

P1010914.jpg

P1010920.jpg

P1010915.jpg

Think its looking mint mate, think the wheels are the perfect colour, n wouldnt bother painting the bits black. But understand what you mean.

Got same car n colour but doesnt look as clean as yours, maybe just get coilovers if if you can n get it lowered a little, will look spot on then!

Discounted 1*2 parts
and the side bullet writting the arctic blue colour as well to finish it off

Looks nice Tom but would do wheels and badges gloss black and get it lowerd a fraction

Ktec coilovers are on the cards, i hope they lower enough as i cant justify the money for other cup packed coilovers

like the idea of getting the 2.0 16V in a colour may do it in blue or yellow

Clio 172 Cup
I wouldn't lower it at all; looks perfect.

I bought my Cup just as a hack to get through a period without a company car. It came on coilovers and I'm raising it to your sort of height once the weather heats up and I can be bothered.

Tbh really low cars are just laughed at by most people over 21 and for good reason.