ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request: Wheel colour change

172 Cup
Good evening.

Not 100% sure if this is the right place, but could anyone help me with a quick photoshop of a wheel colour change on a white Megane 280 please?

Thinking of changing from black to hyper silver or anthracite.

A couple of these are photos of a similar spec car I found on google. Just provided a range in case it’s easier to change on these angles!

IMG_2823.jpeg
IMG_1491.jpeg
IMG_1489.jpeg
IMG_1490.jpeg

Clio Alize 1.4 8v
Thanks! I ended up going for a bright silver.View attachment 1706256

View attachment 1706298
Looks great actually!
That looks ace! Really shows off the design of the wheel which the black hid.
Yeah, I think wheels with more complex shapes and more spokes look better in bright colours! Rob, your rims are a great example of this, that looks awesome, the paint looks even better than unpainted alloys!

I just upgraded my brakes on my 1.4 8v Clio from 238mm Solid to 259mm vented (1.4 16v brakes), and I also sprayed the calipers with high heat red, now my alloys (installed by previous owner) are kinda letting it down a bit, I was thinking of spraying them anthracite grey, what do you think?

Old vs. New Brakes:
20240809_205326.jpg

And here's a wide shot of the whole car:
20240801_134232.jpg

I'd also like to get the foglights with their black surrounds and make a front splitter out of plastic (cosmetic only, not for downforce) to add some black back to the front of the car after spraying the entire bumper red.