ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request........wheels colour

Clio Rs ph1/182 cup
hi guys .....could you photoshop the colour of my wheels ...........

i'd like them
-antracite
-black
-takata green

here's the picture...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here the takata green

takata+green.jpg

I really don't know which colour to choose .....so oppinions are appreciated !!!

thanks a lot. ..

Stripped yozza'd cup
Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green
Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green Green

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,
I have these wheels on my 172 and had them painted renault black/gold, so in the sun the flec of the gold looks very nice!! I do like the look of the green though.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i think this is what you wanted, apologies for my photoshop skills but you get the idea

black wheels.jpggreen wheels.jpg

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
You have to remember that running coloured wheels on the road makes you look like a t**t to 99.9% of people. Its embarrassing lol

Clio Rs ph1/182 cup
lol guys thank for the pictures. . . . I know that people thinks that green is shitty . . . But they are awesome . , the major problem now is to find the paint code. .