ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Morning all,

Just seeing if anyone would be able to do me a quick photoshop. Would like the Oz F1's from the 172 putting onto my car in white please (hopefully the pics have come out OK).

My Car;
DSCF0323.jpg

These wheels in white please;
140954-6.jpg

Not sure if it will work or not, but interested to see how it comes out! Just thought about these yesterday when I saw another thread on white F1's, but before that I'd only considered 16's (172 ph.2 wheels, etc). I've got a feeling it will need to be lowered further if I do decide to put them on.

Thanks in advance for anyone who attempts this.

Cheers, Adam.

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
here you go

got any more pics of the colour coding? did it yourself?
looks good

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Thanks a lot mate, I really like that. Am thinking about possibly buying a set and refurbing them in white over the summer.

I had a go at doing the colourcoding myself, but it didn't turn out perfect so I ended up getting my local Renault bodyshop to do it, and they did an excellent job. I'll see if I can find a couple more pics for you mate.

nok

'05 Clio + '99 XsaraCoupé
Nice car mate, I like the front grille and the sideskirts.
The rims look allright but I personally would've left them
in their original color ;)

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Really can't remember to be honest mate. I got the side, front and rear strips done at the same time. I'd say your best bet is to shop around and get some quotes. But remember that the cheapest might not necessarily be the best.

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Does anyone have a pic of a mk 2 ph 2 non-sport with these wheels on? Might give me a better idea of what they look like.

Think if I did get them in white I'd colourcode the side badges and do the writing in white.