ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request

Clio 172
Guys i am needing a bit help,

I have bought another set of 16" standard 172 alloys which will be going to get refurbed and powder coated but i just cant decide on what colour to get them painted.

I dont know whether to go for anthracite, matt black or gloss black. My original thought was to get the wheels gloss black, the wing mirrors gloss black and get the bullets black and leave the writing silver but i am having doubts because i dont know if maybe it wont look to good as its quite a dark red.

Here is a pic of my car with the wheels looking dusty but when the newer alloys are refurbed i will also be purchasing new tyres, the car has also been lowered since this pic.

Any suggestions are welcomed and hopefully some photoshop magic can happen.;)

172-7.gif

RS 172
I'd say gloss black, just from looking at whatisjustis's car.

Can't really go wrong with black, tends to pretty much go with everything. But its the whole package in all honesty, when wheels come together with a nice lowered stance etc. On top of the bullets and mirrors (whether you decide to go that route or not) you should stick some clear side repeaters on. Orange on red isnt the best match.

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Gloss black ftw.
Got some clear side repeaters as well if you want them :p

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
gloss black wheels, black bullets with cc writing, clear indicator and tried to put tyre shine on :rasp:

172-723.gif

non sport
+1 that looks gorgeous, i got the same colour and always thought white wheels but thats changed my mind