ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop some 'different' wheel colours

M135i
Can someone photoshop some different colours on my wheels please, like lambo orange, lime green, or what ever you fancy. Im getting bored seein everyone with white wheels around here, there was 1 other car around this area when i got mine now every other car i go past has white wheels and its doing my head in.

Thanks in advance

100_1722.jpg

It's A Reno
Can someone photoshop some different colours on my wheels please, like lambo orange, lime green, GOLD or what ever you fancy. Im getting bored seein everyone with white wheels around here, there was 1 other car around this area when i got mine now every other car i go past has white wheels and its doing my head in.

Thanks in advance

100_1722.jpg

;)

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
From the shops above I'd go for either yellow or orange. I would say though that the white that you've got currently suits it really well.