ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Wizard Needed!

Petrol Blue 182.
Shamelessly stolen a pic of a standerd bumper as I have no pics of mine when it was standerd.

Can some one:
Colourcoded.
Smooth fogs off
and the line in the bumper and just under

Keep the numberplate please!

PhotoshopBumper.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
noo will probly keep them, just seeing what it would look like, comptemplating (sp) keeping the number plate where it is tho instead of smoothing it off again, but undecided

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Smooth again, looked the dogs danglies (sp) in FastCar. And i only just realized your from brapnell, may see me up y0 endz blud after I've passed my test ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
Bit of a way to go! Im from bracknell, unless your from over this way too. not too far i supose!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Yeh im Bicester, so its a bit of a drive but its an ex i haven't seen in a long time who said i have to drive over as soon as i pass soo, ya noo ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
ooooh i see how it is ;) message me if you do come, would love to have a nosey round the clio!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
And yours mate! My fav ph1 by far, makes me want to buy a cheap car that i can euro up. Shame the GT kicks me in the balls and runs off with my wallet every time i go near it! LOL.