ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Wizard Needed

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Hi guys

Just after a bit of help really.
I need two images merged together to see what it would look like.
Can someone merge the main mouth part of the Bane mask design onto the center of the face mask of this Helmet please?
I'm useless when it comes to this sort of thing.
Bane-Mask-HD-psd86858.png-30_800w.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll do it when I get a minute at work today mate.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Cool! Cheers guys our Door Gunners at work have all started using these types of face shields for their flying helmets.
And a few of them wanted to get some custom painted ones done lol

So I am just brain storming at the moment with some ideas.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Cool! Cheers guys our Door Gunners at work have all started using these types of face shields for their flying helmets.
And a few of them wanted to get some custom painted ones done lol

So I am just brain storming at the moment with some ideas.

Just as Afghan is winding down!.....is it because the yanks already do it? Me thinks so. Means no photographer will be able to post images of them to the press.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Just as Afghan is winding down!.....is it because the yanks already do it? Me thinks so. Means no photographer will be able to post images of them to the press.

What are you waffling on about?

LY 182 FF CUPPED
It's hilarious that door gunners are going all scary, makes hell for photographers-you can't send images of that kind of stuff out to the press.
Each to their own..........I will stop waffling now

Pffft what would I know.

1.2 16v
It's hilarious that door gunners are going all scary, makes hell for photographers-you can't send images of that kind of stuff out to the press.
Each to their own..........I will stop waffling now

Pffft what would I know.

What do you know?

OT- they look awesome! What other ideas you got?

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
That he may, which is why I asked him. I wasn't trying to argue with him or anything, I'm genuinely interested!
Oops - my bad. Sorry mate, I meant to include the following link with my reply (hence why it probably didn't make much sense!) LOL! :D

Here you go - I'm sure he won't mind - a link to his blog. Read some of the older posts (his first posts) as it will give you some idea as to what he did and also gives examples of his fabulous work.

http://www.woodyx100.com/

Cheers!