ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop

Renault clio 1.4 16v
i cant get my head around this program i ust cant use it lol. say if i put wheels on it and then got to my bk groundlayer and try and lower it . it look stupid also mstuff like if i smooth the doors and lower it the bits iv smoved move around when i lower it ? can some one help ?if u can understand what i mean lol

Renault clio 1.4 16v
im on the but when lets say i smooth the handles or put side skirts on .. so iv done that and its ok but now i want to lower it and when i lower it the original pic lower but the stuff iv put on stay in the same place it dose not move wit hthe car.. help? lol

Civic Type-R
It will because all the bits are on different layers. Go to "Layer" at the top then scroll down and click on "flatten image" then try again and the whole thing will move :)