ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshopped the 4RS. What do you think?

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I know it's a pretty pointless exercise as I'm not exactly going to be able to convince Renault to do this, but what d'you all think?

Original
s9onoriginal.jpg

Version 1
s9on.jpg

Version 2
s9on2.jpg

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Can't see the difference between version 1 and 2...

nevermind I see it looks poo still

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
black out the blade, arch and diffuser. Slight drop. Done.

2013-Renault-Clio-RS200-3.jpg

2013-Renault-Clio-RS200-4[4].jpg

2013-Renault-Clio-RS200-6[4].jpg

It has potential, infact I could easily own that when they drop to 10k or so. Such a shame they dont do a manual though :(

Last edited:
The proportions are wrong on so many areas of the car (original) including the size of the rear window. Something needs to be done with the rear spoiler, needs to stand out a bit more I think

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've just noticed that weird step in the headlight cluster is still there from the 200.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The Civic comments are fair, I didn't even think of that when I did it, but it does have a resemblance lol. Think it also looks a bit Golf/Audi now, again not intentional.

It just seems a bit of a shame to me that they had a really nice line going across the front of the bonnet, and then when it reached the lights, they just said 'f**k it' and stuck a massive indicator on top.

As for the time indoors thing, 5 minute job before I went out lol.

Nissan 350z
I actually like your Version1 headlight tweak. I think the sheer size of the front end (large badge, large headlights) are one of the negative points and I reckon you helped in that regard. Nice one, just a shame indicators are a legal requirement lol.