ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshoppers

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Would really appreciate it if someone could photoshop the 16" Megane alloy wheels onto my clio.

Megane.jpg Alloy wheels.JPG
My Car 094.jpg

Will have to learn how to do this myself as I'm sure you've already got more than enough people asking you to do photoshops for them as well!

Thanks again chaps.

Adam.

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Would love a set of 182 (or 172 for that matter!) wheels but can't find any cheap ones in good condition :( (I'm on a tight budget)

Have found a set of the above wheels for a decent price on eBay so was just wondering what they'd look like!

Civic Type -R FN2
they wont look any different than the ones you have on there now IMO

You would be better putting your money into lowering it first then save for some alloys, get some second hand off here mate, keep checking the For Sale section and you will find some bargins!

Ill do you a photoshop anyway as im bored

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Thanks for the 'shops guys. Have a set of -40mm springs going on in the next couple of weeks so hopefully should be looking for some alloys some time after then.

Chris - Lovin the second attempt! lol. Smoothed door hadles looks fantastic, as does the brake conversion! Euro wheels look awesome as well! Argh...would love my car to look like that!!!!

Had wondered whether colourcoding the bump strips would be too much...still not sure! What do you guys think?

Adam

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Had looked at yours Matt and thought about buying them! Would ideally like 16" wheels though.

Originally wanted some Renault alloys (172/ 182 etc..) but after seeing that photoshop by Chris I'm really tempted by some euro rims!

Will keep my eye on yours though Matt!

RS Megane DCi 175
Well they're yours if you want them mate...look spot on with our colour of clio - contrast very nicely.
I don't think I'd ever go with euro wheels in this UK weather! Keepin normal wheels clean is a right mare as it is! - But hey, thats me!
;)

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Yeah you're probably right there Matt....still would love a set though!!!

Anyone got any more ideas for wheels? As I said would like a set of 182 wheels (but not in anthracite, don't think it would look good against the colour of my car), but am open to other options. Feel free to 'shop on any suggestions!

Is it a resounding 'no' to the Meggy alloys then as well?

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Just one more favour then guys...

Could someone put the 182 alloys and Wolfrace Ikons onto the photoshop done by Chris?

Love the way the car looks in the photoshop by Chris with the colour coding, but don't think euro rims will be an option!

Thanks in advance.

Wolfrace Ikons.jpg 182 alloy.JPG

Photoshop.jpg

P.S - hope you don't mind me using your pic Matt!

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Cool, thanks a lot Matt. Think it looks really good. I really might end up buying your wheels!

Only thing is my car will only be lowered by 40mm. Think the above is lowered by a bit more than that. Will it still look ok when only lowered by that much?