ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photshop orange perleeeeeaz!

Clio 182
Hi peeps,

Been thinking about it for a while now ... could someone please photoshop my car bright orange please :D or show me a pic of one that has been done already? Saw a lupo this morning in just the colour I want and it looked awesome! Sort of looking for the colour / shade of an RB but in orange if you catch me drift! Does that sound stoopid!?

P1010223.jpg

P1010225.jpg

Ta v much!

Cro

Meg'd r27
I got the car priced for a wrap and it worked out at 400. Cheaper than a respray and reversible. Would be worth shopping around to see if you can get a decent price

Clio 182
Thanks guys that is exactly what I wanted! Just wanted to know what it looked like and I think it looks pretty kool :cool: Wrap is also an idea, didn't think of that!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
there is a girl about my neck of the woods running an ST orange one i think its a rep, not a proper 172, but ut has black 182 wheels with orange diamonds and dark tints. it looks ok, but it does scream strathy cruze. i usually see it on the way to work every day coming out of a ghetto in motherwell. inferno is quite subtle for an orange imo.