ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pi55ed off

182cup & 172 racecar
This has just happened to my Janspeed today :(

2013%2B-%2B1.jpg

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Oops.

Advise them of your position in life and that you are elderly and infirm, and this is the first time you've had these kind of problems on your motability scooter. You never have bad service from Stannah, so why should they be any different.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Oops.

Advise them of your position in life and that you are elderly and infirm, and this is the first time you've had these kind of problems on your motability scooter. You never have bad service from Stannah, so why should they be any different.

His zimmer frame is perfect to.

Tony i was in the exact same position the other week. I was told to send the exhaust to them or take the car down to them. They was not willing to cover costs of time lost from work or fuel !! Got it fixed myself in the end and sent them the bill which they refunded me, but lost the warranty on the back box.

Lifetime warranty!! Flol its cheaper and easier to sort yourself not like its 1000s of pounds woth of exhaust

182cup & 172 racecar
They, she (Niki) did say my options were,

1 take it down to them
2 send it to them

I replied today, she had forgotten option 3, send me a new one.

I feel this isn't going to end well.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
didnt this happen with another exhaust ( milltek IIRC) where milltek said the engine was running to much power ?

S

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
They, she (Niki) did say my options were,

1 take it down to them
2 send it to them

I replied today, she had forgotten option 3, send me a new one.

I feel this isn't going to end well.

I hope your email said "You seem to have forgotten the third option..."