ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic *****age @ The O2

Nothing more......

P9200210.jpg

P9200208.jpg

P9200214.jpg

P9200213.jpg

P9200217.jpg

P9200216.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
great pics, really love DC5's... but your front plate is wonkey :rasp:

Yeah, was gonna remove the low down photo as its really obvious.

Ive got another sticky plate somewhere just havent got round to fitting.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You know i love it!

Awesome. Just filth!

What gearknob is that? I never noticed it on your car before

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ahh yeah, it looks great!

It's a shame so many get pinched during shipping. :(

They hide them everywhere too, boot linings, door pockets etc...

Not that keen on it tbh, its a bit thin. Im on the look out for a Spoon titanium.

When you joining the jap fold then?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Not that keen on it tbh, its a bit thin. Im on the look out for a Spoon titanium.

Moneybags! ;)

It'll be next Summer now, maybe just before. I've taken the Clio off PH and here and intend to keep it until funds allow the DC5 i'm looking for. Ideally a 54-plate pre-facelift, CW/RED with a few mods.

I'm going to Japan next summer too, so if you still have the car and are still looking for bits... i'll pick you up any small trickets. I'm going to try and find the type of stuff i can sell on eBay. ;) I doubt i'll have the time to look for anything big, like suspension etc... plus the language barrier etc. lol

Moneybags! ;)
\Ideally a 54-plate pre-facelift, CW/RED with a few mods.

I'm going to Japan next summer too, so if you still have the car and are still looking for bits... i'll pick you up any small trickets. I'm going to try and find the type of stuff i can sell on eBay. ;) I doubt i'll have the time to look for anything big, like suspension etc... plus the language barrier etc. lol

tein.gif
?????;);)

Moneybags! ;)

It'll be next Summer now, maybe just before. I've taken the Clio off PH and here and intend to keep it until funds allow the DC5 i'm looking for. Ideally a 54-plate pre-facelift, CW/RED with a few mods.

Way prices are going now, you'll not need to spend much more than 12K i reckon.............plumeted is an understatement :dapprove: