ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic of SoLow’s car

Yeah red drums is a bit noverish, swap wheels for the silver ones, that yellow colour dont quite go with the street racer image. Nice though!

Yea, nice car mate!

(Ignore any negative comments, people forget that its personal taste - as long as YOU like it, who cares? :))

Daz.

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

Very nice example, excellent wheels, what size and how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking? Gold drums may be better than red but look better than break dust black.

nice motor, v tidy - comments about the drums made me think though...

how exactly can you make drums look good? chroming?

Lionel Richie

I was the first with the Superleggeras!!!!!! Copying b*****d!!!!!!!Only Joking, good to see someone else has such good taste, just like me!!!!

BTW lose those mud flaps ASAP!!!!!

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Yeah nice but please paint the drums black or something. Then a bit of colour coding and its sorted.

Lionel Richie

Yeah it is a bit old!!!!! I will get round to updating it as soon as i can work out how to install the softtware for my new camera!!!!!

Have you spent that money yet???? managed to get the new interior in in about 2hrs (sorted the rips out with epoxy resin, duck tape and my mums sewing box!!!!!!!!!)

drums have been black, white, blue, gold, yellow and finally red. Kinda like the white but red looks better. matches the red in the wheels, the red springs and the rear lights.

Thanks for replies, dont mind people not liking it, just shows we all have different tastes

got a lot more mods in mind but due to getting married in 6 weeks (yesterday) money is very tight!

want the spoiler from k-tec and the koncept kit and alot more ice, but as I have lost about 3k in ice in the past few years I might not

Ad

MK2 FRS

No Fred, waiting to get to bank to put it into savings account. Boring I know!! The excitment will come in Sept!!!

SoLow, Ordered my first clio in sunburst yellow (If I remember right) and then changed my mind. Looks really smart and colour is one of the rarer colours.

that pretty much why I picked it. Weird thing is had NO near misses in it, when i had a black car i had about 10 a day, shows colour is a safety feature? lol