ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request- 17" with 60mm drop

hi was going to buy springs for my o5 clio....i have 17" hi octanes on the car...was also wondering if there wud be rubbing or any problems

really wanted to see wot mey look like

cheers guys

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
u may get a bit of rubbing, dutty_112 had those wheels ona 60 mm drop m8, pm him for pics

RS Megane DCi 175
I don't have them wheels, but I do have 17's on a 60mm drop.
10lomofo6ze.jpg

Also, don't get rubbing of any kind. If your wheels are the right offset (37 I believe) then a 60mm shouldn't cause any rubbing...and I've had a car full of people and still nothing.

Rb 182
MattT said:
10lomofo6ze.jpg

Also, don't get rubbing of any kind. If your wheels are the right offset (37 I believe) then a 60mm shouldn't cause any rubbing...and I've had a car full of people and still nothing.

Looks good :)

V6
MattT said:
10lomofo6ze.jpg

very nice mate any more pics of hole car ?