ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - 172 Cup on Sportlines

Hellllooooo,

I've pretty much set my mind on a set of Sportlines for my Cup. Now over an hour trawling through previous threads I'm still none the wiser on how it would look. I've found loads of FF 172's but barely any Cup's. So has anybody got any before and after photos. Or just after photos would be good just so I can get an idea on the drop.

Stripped yozza'd cup
90ac734f.jpg

172cup.jpg

There you are :)

also been thinking about these on my cup as like you said emma a slight drop.. just to get rid of the arch gap and didnt want to go down the coil's route

any body got these and a whiteline arb on there cup? if so how does it seem over the stock cup set up

cheers
rob

also been thinking about these on my cup as like you said emma a slight drop.. just to get rid of the arch gap and didnt want to go down the coil's route

any body got these and a whiteline arb on there cup? if so how does it seem over the stock cup set up

cheers
rob

Ahhh, a man after my own heart lol.

An arb will most probably be my next mod after the Sportlines which are now on their way to me thanks to Demon Tweeks. The car has had a LOT of money spent on it these last few months so won't be adding the arb for a iccle while yet.

350z GT
Ive got an ARB and sportlines on my cup :)

ARB made the most difference :) got a really nice pointy front and now :)

The sportlines give it a nicer rider whilst reducing roll a little :)

Ahhh, a man after my own heart lol.

An arb will most probably be my next mod after the Sportlines which are now on their way to me thanks to Demon Tweeks. The car has had a LOT of money spent on it these last few months so won't be adding the arb for a iccle while yet.

lol yeah i know all about a LOT of money on it mostly insurance bt nvm.. just on trying 2 save a good chunk 4 my insurance deposit come renewal next month

plans for me now are... sportlines,arb,cat cam 428's and a exhaust

but also feeling the love for a mk1 valver on throttle bodies at the minute so who knows lol

Ive got an ARB and sportlines on my cup :)

ARB made the most difference :) got a really nice pointy front and now :)

The sportlines give it a nicer rider whilst reducing roll a little :)

cheers for that stu.. then obviously some good rubber. had goodyear F1's on and didnt like them so thought id try T1r's and i HATE! them just doesnt seem to be as direct now probs due to the soft sidewall

iv tried with 33ish and still crap lol.. could be because iv got f1's on the rear still... with the f1's it stuck with the t1r's it seems to roll acroos on rounabouts when you going some