ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PiC rEqUeST: Air feed pipes set in grille!

ant

yep.
Image206.gif

1.2 Power to the People..
i think that personally looks awful.

bright red doesnt contrast very well with black.

hidden and subtle is the way foward

Chocolate Bar™
i used to have mind in my bottom grille, as below, but i then moved it to the original position and it feels much more responsive there.

0372.gif

this is how it looks now...

0386.jpg

0390.gif

Chocolate Bar™
its got a sports cat and stealth system and a lot of miles ;)

got rolline roaded at 85 bhp, which is an extra ten on standard, not sure how reliable that is though lol

TT
i used to have mind in my bottom grille, as below, but i then moved it to the original position and it feels much more responsive there.

^^ thats because by the looks of things you have the feed on a bad side, the feed will be too long so wont be getting much air, try fixing it to the grill on the other side (the side where your i.k is situated) your notice a difference to the original place mate.

Black 182 f&f
Ant mate i am lovin that pic of the cold air feed i am thinking about gettin something like urs to mabye in black or silver tho,

Norma i like urs in black very smart with the silver car !

Chocolate Bar™
JclioD said:
^^ thats because by the looks of things you have the feed on a bad side, the feed will be too long so wont be getting much air, try fixing it to the grill on the other side (the side where your i.k is situated) your notice a difference to the original place mate.

theres nowhere good to mount it! its tight to squeeze it down there in the first place, and there isnt anywhere appropriate to mount it, and in doing that you've still got the problem of metre of inlet length added on to the ridiculous renault inlet. as far as im concerned thats the best position for it on the 1.2 16v.

Middo said:
theres nowhere good to mount it! its tight to squeeze it down there in the first place, and there isnt anywhere appropriate to mount it, and in doing that you've still got the problem of metre of inlet length added on to the ridiculous renault inlet. as far as im concerned thats the best position for it on the 1.2 16v.

mines a full fat 172 mate!

so theres no where else to put the inlet dude!!

TT
Originally Posted by Middo

fair point. but i have both the original and the grill feed going into one big feed. so i get original air, plus air coming from grill. so to me thats best way.