ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request: bent ps pipe for cup alternator setup

Could somebody post a pic of how they have positioned there power steering pipes to fit a cup setup.

Thanks in advance

182 track, Mk7 ST
Tbh the best way to do it is just constant little tweaks until it fits where you're happy with it, you won't be able to just bend it in one way and have it fit perfectly as it's quite tight on the length of the pipe as it is, you'll need a fair few bends in a few directions. I spent ages doing mine but don't have a pic handy I'm afraid.

Thanks for the reply. At the moment I just have the engine and box in the bay. No radiator etc so im unsure which route it will take

182 track, Mk7 ST
All I can advise is get the rad sitting roughly in position at least and then try and gauage it from there or just wait until its all in and fit and bend the pipe that way, that's the way I did mine, was much easier in routing respects.

Audi A5
Yeah once all the engine etc is in place it will become clear what way to route it. Obviously with the bumper off, lol.