ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cup Alternator set up bent pipe

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I know its been covered a lot but i cant find any info or images of what route people have done when bending the pas pipe,trouble im having is the pas switch is getting in the way and cant manage to clear it of the fan cowling.

So all im after is some photos of the cup alternator set up in a 182 please with photos of the bent pipe route.

Thanks

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I would also like to know the best or another way to do this, I’ve been running a bent pipe for years but it looks fairly pikey:

8027B8F6-73E1-413B-99F7-2D76623D4CD0.jpeg

Yarp

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Best way is to be a hero and ditch the PAS all together. Makes life so much easier with it gone.

Apart from parking. Parking is s**t

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Did you have to extend the wiring for the pas switch? @Greeny.

Nope but it’s tight as fook and the sensor is very low, it’s not ideal and I’ll be asking Alex to see if he can sort something when it’s in with him next year, it has however been like this for 5 years now and touch wood other than looking shite it’s been functionally fine.

Ive not used a car with EPAS but I have no real reason to move to it personally and I know some don’t like it on track due to the lack of feeling or feedback.