ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request - french plates

01010021.gif

01010001.gif

01010011.gif

RenaultSport clio 172
Have you considered the spacing on them to match French plate style? The 172 above looks a bit odd in normal format but would look good in the french format ie. R5 96 HYS

clio 1.2 8v
keep your legal ones with you, if they pull you and you can change them there and then , they will send you on your way with just a slapped wrist :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Had mine on for a while, passed numerous cops...No problems! They look class too.

Ad

MK2 FRS
^ Im ordering mine off those guys... just cant decided whether to put my cherished plate on the clio or the workhorse.

Clio 182
keep your legal ones with you, if they pull you and you can change them there and then , they will send you on your way with just a slapped wrist :)

Is that actually true though? I couldn't care less about a fine, but dont fancy joining the 9 point club anytime soon!