ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: My Car at RWS Silverstone!

i know was popping over to say ello but everyone dissapeared so i spent time with the rtoc lot instead as im building my 5
wont be at FCS as im working :( :( :(

and i havent lowered mine yet ;)

SchwepTek™
i know was popping over to say ello but everyone dissapeared so i spent time with the rtoc lot instead as im building my 5

I was there till 8 tonight! My mates ph1 172, the only silver one there (with the bling bay;)) decided to blow a hole in the rad so we had to wait 3 hours for the RAC. Got home at 10.30 :(

I was there till 8 tonight! My mates ph1 172, the only silver one there (with the bling bay;)) decided to blow a hole in the rad so we had to wait 3 hours for the RAC. Got home at 10.30 :(

i seen that felt gutted for him
he didnt do the laps did he??
did you catch a glimpse of my checky bay :)

SchwepTek™

Yeh i did see it, looked good! I opened mine for a laugh as its filth and some kid came along and took a pic of it and then walked past the ph1! PMSL!

No he didnt get to do laps, had to pull out of the que. Was absolutely gutted!

Yeh i did see it, looked good! I opened mine for a laugh as its filth and some kid came along and took a pic of it and then walked past the ph1! PMSL!

thought thats were i seen him near the beer wagin getting water when we came off
was awsome going round the laps tho especially as you got a chance to give it some instead of tootle

SchwepTek™

thought thats were i seen him near the beer wagin getting water when we came off
was awsome going round the laps tho especially as you got a chance to give it some instead of tootle

LOL 2 convos are confusing me ;)

I LOVED every minute of it and am seriously considering booking up some sessions! Just need track insurance :( ...

LOL 2 convos are confusing me ;)

I LOVED every minute of it and am seriously considering booking up some sessions! Just need track insurance :( ...

i know im confused to :S
im thinking about tracking but i will take my 5 instead of the clio cheaper on parts me thinks and alot lighter as it has 2 buckets and front + rear strut thats it
plus lowered on konis 35mm so will handle a dream me thinks

FF Blackgold 182
You did get home then Andy?! ;) Did you 2 have to move it, or did the RAC man manage to come right in?

Blueprinted 172 Ph1

lol i've just got home!

Blueprinted 172 Ph1

yep! :(

FF Blackgold 182
Did he leave you to it Wil? :rolleyes:

na he stayed until the RAC bloke turned up, the RAC bloke was goin to tow me but my car was too low so I had to get a 7 tonner to take me home lol

Cool. I was only messin'! ;) Gutted for you that you missed the laps on track! :dapprove: Glad you got home and hope you get it sorted soon mate! :)

Steve

Trophy #267
you dont 'need' track insurance - just dont drive like a div and start off slowly.
Sorry schweppy, I didnt find you in any pics i took.

Megane R26 & Yamaha R1
I got a good one of you in the line up mate. We were sat to far away to get pics whilst you lot were going round.

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Hey schweppy was yours the rb one with racing stripes, turinis and lowered just right on coilovers?

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Loved it mate!:cool: Even the mrs agreed with me the ride height was spot on! Im brain washing her at the mo to get some coilovers for the cup! :evil:

FF Blackgold 182
Loved it mate!:cool: Even the mrs agreed with me the ride height was spot on! Im brain washing her at the mo to get some coilovers for the cup! :evil:

That will put Schweppy's mind at rest! lol. Quite a few people were "discussing" his negative camber! ;)

amazing parade lap, full beans for most of the lap, couldnt stop smilin all day. gutted for the blinged clio tho blowin just before he went out :(