ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request: Silver clio campus sport

Hi,
Still in the process of ordering my new campus sport, the dealership seems to have screwed up and not actually ordered it (3 weeks after my visit) and can't get it for another 3, in pearl black as I ordered. They said they could get a silver or flame red in within 7 days so I'm just wondering if anyone has any pics of either really? I know you must be thinking just wait the extra 2 weeks but I'm moving house very soon and need to have my car sorted before then.

I have read in several places the campus sport has body coloured bumpers but I haven't seen any pictures to prove it really, I'm never sure if I'm actually looking at the right model, renault dont seem that good at providing pictures on their site. If it comes with black bumpers then I'll have to figure out some way to wait for the pearl black one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Note: no pics of 172s or 182s please, found loads of them by searching, just want to see what the colours are like on a campus sport(or equivalent... is it dynamique or extreme?).

thanks for that, really helpful.

I'm confused as in the campus sports spec it states it has body coloured bumpers and in the brochure it has pictures with them, quite misleading :\.

did it look ok before you sprayed it?

Astra SRi T
i think it means the lower bumper is coloured not the inserts, its more or less the same spec as the dynamique but with a different name

Astra SRi T
ask at the dealership,and ask them to confirm whether or not it does,if they say it does but it hasnt got them colour coded when it arrives - complain lol
i have actually seen a few campus' colour coded , but im not sure if has been done after

the dealership reckoned they don't, but the guy i'm dealing with has been awful so far... turns out that 3 weeks after i placed my order he still hasn't put the order out, completely useless, going to see a flame red version later today.

I've heard things about the seats but i don't really have a choice, i'll just have to look after them

handles are my next bit to do as well as bits n bobs inside and wing mirrors.
i was told alot of things by a guy that left after workin there for 2 weeks. i was supposed to have body colured bumpers a chill pack and deliverd to my door none of which happened so i demanded it of the price!! i was passed on to different salesmen and waited maybe 2 months for my car. when they had my car someone scuffed me alloys!! so they are now sortin them out!! im stuck with wheel trims!! (how embarassin!!!)

sounds like the incompetence is widespread!

went into my dealership yesterday to sort it out, he was adamant that they didn't have body coloured bumpers... until another salesmen overheard and said that all campus sports with metallic paint have them! switched to silver now and I can get it within 7 days apparently... here's hoping

when i bought my campus sport the dealers had black or silver. the silver ones were fully colour coded except the 16v badge on the doors black. My black car isn't colour coded. In the broucher it says its meant to be fully colur coded hope thats some help.

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
wxmlad said:
be wary of those green seats, they are known to stain if they get wet even by rain

This is true, I have them in my Extreme, and the drivers one is awful. Just general daily driving to and from work and so forth has resulted in it being a complete mess, and the sod dont budge.

It's a strange texture, doesn't feel as if theres much for it to soak into. Sure does though.

thanks welsh black that gives me a bit of confidence in the silver.

annoys me that they claimed to have 50 black/silver ones available 2 weeks ago, and now just 1 silver after forgetting to place the order :\

Clio Campus Sport
i'll post my silver campus sport when i get the door handles sprayed.

already colour coded the '16v' badges and door mirror and base - looks sweet!

Clio Campus Sport
DSC00158.gif

there u go

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
hellsbells said:
mine is a campus sport just had alloys taken off as i scuffed them!!

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/hellsbells_photo/turkeyncars027.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/hellsbells_photo/turkeyncars037.jpg

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/hellsbells_photo/turkeyncars026.jpg

hope u like!! pm me if u wanna!
mine didnt have body coloured bumpers. but my friend is a professinal paint sprayer so he did mine...

erm the campus sports are 16v, yours has the 1.2 badges showing it would be an 8v, it has no dynamique spoiler or fog lights and as you said comes with no colour coded bumpers and bump strips...

not being picky or that just giving the guy an idea of what he'll get!