ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request......Tungston Grey Valvers

Looking for a ph-quick...
As above,

Mines going off for a respray, so if anyone has any pics of any Tungston valvers be nice to see them!

Cheers
Amir

Re-spray is costing 700sniffs.

Yes Freebone, the tungston was ideal as it was cheap as chips and has the base to be a great car. I love projects!
Im after either OZ F1 Cups or Turinis, depends what comes along, theres a set of cups on egay which are looking promising, im thinking not to disimilar colour wheels to yours mate. But i could do with some pics. Photoshop maybe in order!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
sounds good chap........

good to stay with the ph-original....lol

sounds like you have plans, you can paint them the same colour as my willies if you want, they'll be gone soon

No pics yet ...have to sort that out ;)

Blue16V-060521192558.gif

Right time for some photo shopage....

Althought this isnt my car, will give me a good idea of what its gonna look like......

Please can someone photo shop me the PH-Quick wheels on to the tungston valver in the orignal silver as well as anthracite.

29ec310c.gif

5ae1.gif

Also i managed to get a pic of Rich's old valver, wouldnt mind some Turinis so if someone could also photoshop the turinis onto the tungston i would be mucho's great full.

DSCF1480.gif

Cheers
Amir

Ph1 V6
That Valver already looks sweet as mate! Miss mine so much- they just look so good! How much is it lowered? Dark Turini's would look the nits on a Tungy- do it!

320d
Go for the turinis they look better plus the OZ F1's will rub as the offset is 6mm out where as the turinis are as perfect as you'll get offset wise

corsa c exclusiv
i've got turini's offset it perfect, fills the arches nicely. they will look good amir ;) cars is gonna be a beast :D