ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - Valvers On 17's!

Looking for a ph-quick...
White on white Steve, you know it makes sense!

17's

HPIM1663.jpg

Or 15's :

IMGP0319.jpg

Whatever gets you hard really.

Looking for a ph-quick...
Nice quote steve! "Guns for show, Knives for a pro" might have to watch that later now!
Well the 17's looked good, the ride was shite, 15's looked just as good, but ride was better and the whole car sat lower and handled better.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
my old one on 17's think the wheels are for sale again ( hybrid haz brought them and is now selling them )
DSCF0942.jpg

Picture405.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

My valver on 17's

myvalver.gif

652343_1_full.gif

652343_4_full.gif

652343_3_full.gif

the hybrid on 16's

clo8.gif

clo9.gif

clo.gif

cl.gif

Then 15's

black4.gif

black2.gif

black1.gif

Theres aomething about your hybrid Tom I love and cant put my finger on it!!! The 16's look stunning and on 15's the car just looks like a track **** for some reason!! lol
Edging towards the idea of 16 inch turinis now!!! :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
all was good, i took my dad on the non-easy route to the ice rink, which was quite funny......all round cardiff/penarth lol

the hockey was good yeah, you should pop down and watch it at some point as you live so close, its worth it