ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request - Valvers On 17's!

Thinking pf getting a set of 17s for the beast soon so can people post their pics up of their own versions to give me some ideas please?! Thanks in advance, Steve :D

Not a proper valver but :rasp:

100_1319sml.jpg

100_1286sml.jpg

100_1310sml.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Max power-ish, 16's at most tbh, it will ruin handaling and will affect performance.

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
17" OZ Hydras mate,

For sale if your intrested pm me £350!

hpim2067cx2.jpg

Paul35.JPG

Or these league 17" alloys again £350!

7973_0.jpg

7d22_0.jpg

Paul.

the only reason Im after a set of 17s I guess is just for the looks as long as its the right style of wheel. if I do get a set they will only be used in the summer.
Would be after a set of superleggeras or ultraleggeras in anthracite methinks

Last edited:
do it steve - itll look wicked. Ive got 2 sets of Oz F1 cups if you fancy a set - would need tyres and a refurb but would look mint - the set im selling are anthracite as well mate!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My mate had some Anthracite superlegs on his Red Valver. Looked wicked.

Drove like shite though!

ooohhh tim ya minx!! temptin me in as usual! wouldnt be able to have them just yet as I gotta keep my money for stan* to have my car back lol

Beetle
Don't do it. My Williams 2 had 17's on when i bought it, didn't handle well, looked a bit chavvy and out of proportion for the car, scrubbed a bit on the front, they're just crap on small cars.
DSCF1843sml.jpg

DSCF1842sml.jpg

DSCF1828sml.jpg

Looked and handled much better on the 15's.
DSCF2265sml.jpg

DSCF2259sml.jpg

I must admit my car handles like s**t on 17's. Much much better on 15s with 195/45's :) But i love how mine looks at the moment, maybe when i put a bigger engine in i will go back to 15s or 16s

my old mk1 had 17s and that handled like a barrel.....always rolling! love the way the valver handles at the mo but just want the arches filled a bit more

It just doesn't seem as responsive on big wheels, it's a bit clumsy.
And when i hit a pot hole, christ on a bike!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
was gonna suggest 195/50's if you were on 45's but oh well

if you feel they need filling that much ireckon its got to be turinis

(may spot you when collecting my new wheels, am coming to cardiff)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
is that tomorrow your coming down?

it is mate, meeting the other bloke at the bay area, going to watch the devils play, i will not be in the valver though...

1. my dad said he wouldn't go all the way to cardiff and back in it.....to noisey..etc....etc

2. i can't drive due to fooked arm

Steve - I just also happen to have a pretty much mint set of 16 inch turinis with tyres at the mo. havent decided whether to put them on my car or not yet - love my wheels at present but taking it on track occasionally this year so 16's might be a good idea - youll have to pop up when you get the car back

Steve - I just also happen to have a pretty much mint set of 16 inch turinis with tyres at the mo. havent decided whether to put them on my car or not yet - love my wheels at present but taking it on track occasionally this year so 16's might be a good idea - youll have to pop up when you get the car back

is there anything you havent got Tim?? You been out robbing the streets of cardiff have you?! lol