ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request! Xenon gas bulbs!

?
Has anyone fitted any to their car?

Are they white instead of the normal halogen yellow?

Got any pics?

They can be had for as little a £5 delivered on ebay, want to get something to make my h1 foglights white instead of yellow!

Renault clio 182 cup
Has anyone fitted any to their car?

Are they white instead of the normal halogen yellow?

Got any pics?

They can be had for as little a £5 delivered on ebay, want to get something to make my h1 foglights white instead of yellow!

using HID's is great idea, but not when your using standard Halogen reflectors. the glare is very bad especially on fog lights, if your going to put HID's on make sure your using projector lights.. like most xeon's on 182's lights are projectors.

Polo + Micra
if your looking at xenon effect lamps on ebay or anywhere else then don't lol

if you want uprated without going the H.I.D route stick to the big makes like Osram and Phillips

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Cheap ones are shite, I had some for £3 a pair really really dim and a load of different colours, not white though.

?
I just want to make my foglights look bright white, to match led sidelights or hid white etc... what should i use?

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
Surely foglights are only turned on in the fog, so therefore its foggy, you can see hardly anything, why would you want different colour bulbs.....

?
I need foglights and main (full) beam.

I want all my bulbs to be the same colour, it gets very foggy where Im currently living so i use foglights a lot and want them to be bright white like everything else

clio 1.2 16v,
to be honest mate i have tested tried about 20 bulbs now, no bulb has proved to be as white say

led white sidelights or the 5000k white hids,

top ones have come out

100w own brands £11.99
orsma night breakers but not as bright but give a good colour

other ones are just not worth it,

if you take the risk with 100w then there good , if not the osram are about 88w i think, (top of head)

?
What do you mean take the risk with 100w?

Im interested in the bulb colour over brightness as hardly use main beam and fog lights do naff all anyway.. more for looks!

Black Gold Trophy
I got some H11 xenon bulbs for my foglights on ebay, they are absolutely fine, been in there a good 6 months now. The only downside is the blue xenon gas inside the bulb gives the foglight a bluey appearance.

I also got free LED white sidelights when I bought them! Bargain!

I also got these off ebay for my xenon headlamps and they are great too, espically compared to £150 a bulb or whatever stupid price it is from renault:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220330116851&viewitem=&salenotsupported

Last edited:
  ?
I got some H11 xenon bulbs for my foglights on ebay, they are absolutely fine, been in there a good 6 months now. The only downside is the blue xenon gas inside the bulb gives the foglight a bluey appearance.

I also got free LED white sidelights when I bought them! Bargain!

pics?

There's no point in bothering, the standard halogen bulbs give out a better light than any "xenon look" bulbs (trust me I know) and if you hardly use them like you say what's the point in changing them?

White H7s off ebay, With 4led sidelights.

Looks good, Works fine. But for these crap weather conditions i have nightbreakers in, Which work a lot better but are definatly orange.

DSCF5453edited.jpg

?
ok thanks, think ill be ordering the cheapy xenon look ones off ebay. doubt ill go for 100w though.

I want them as im really anal about the fact that the cars headlamps are currently different colours!

Black Gold Trophy
Yeah I'm the same, the foglights do bugger all anyway, but it's nice to have all the bulbs looking white instead of a mixture of white and orange etc