ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request.. Xenons.. Turned on..

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
rickfront.jpg

God i'm good at foto's! ;)

Rick_172's old motor

ST
Vinny, i don't mean to dig ya but mk1's didn't come with xenons IIRC.

And Chris your 1.2 was one of the best 1.2 i'd ever seen! Simply/subtly done.

Mégane RS
Yeah its a retrofit philips kit, thread says xenons turned on so i just posted some pics :D

ST
Vinnyc19 said:
Yeah its a retrofit philips kit, thread says xenons turned on so i just posted some pics :D

Ah ok matey.....carry on lol....is yours a 172 or a non sport tarted up as one?

Lee

BMW M2C
Roy Munson said:
And 182Cup and Trophy owners :D

Like we're bothered :cool:

The only thing xenons do better is look pretty and cast a whiter light, they actually light up less of the road in the distance and more directly in front of the car. At least that's how my 3 have seemed to me.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Lee not only do you wish you were as cool as me, but you envy my beautiful xenon's

Suppose i shouldn't say anything to the fact that the f*****s are broken at the mo ;)

Megane Mk4
Thought I'd add to this too ...

car01.gif

Although I havent touched it, notice the different lens flare clolour on the Xenon compaired to the normal bulb colour?

car02.gif

:D

Megane Mk4
Aust1n said:
lmao.. i havnt said i'm definately not coming yet.. keep your knickers on you big poof.. Besides.. I've gotta sweet talk mrs cyberblob.. pmsl.

Do what I'm doing ... drag her with you .... Just dont let her map read!! pmsl ;)