ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic requests of boot builds!!!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Not a great pic but you get the idea:
DSC00375.gif

Meg 230 f1
i still need to finish it off with carpet but cant be bothered at the min might mate another one coz aint got spear wheel now so dont need to be able to lift it.

Mk2 Clio dci
Mine:
the parcel shelf is being re-done and the amp is being hidden behind the subs with the other amp which is already hidden.
05052007672.gif

"Navy" N17 TWO
Mine:
the parcel shelf is being re-done and the amp is being hidden behind the subs with the other amp which is already hidden.
05052007672.gif

I wouldn't drive it until you get it sorted mate, well if I drove it I would try not to BRAKE!

Mk2 Clio dci
lol, i've had it like that for months, its bolted down so its ok. I'm only changing it as the 6x9s are distorting, and the amps getting hot when parked in the sun.

not really much of an install cause it's not finshed, got 2x12" boschman subs, first austria 1600watt amp, infinity 6x9's and infinity door speakers

got a 15"sub, first austria 1800watt amp on the way just paid for them waitin delivery. they goin in aswell! gonna do an mdf boot build soon though

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not really much of an install cause it's not finshed, got 2x12" boschman subs, first austria 1600watt amp, infinity 6x9's and infinity door speakers

got a 15"sub, first austria 1800watt amp on the way just paid for them waitin delivery. they goin in aswell! gonna do an mdf boot build soon though

2 x 12" s and a 15 :nono:

Clio 1.2 8V Authentique
sound.gif

Not massive but dose the job! Need to attach it down soon though. Attached the amp to back of the box to save space, but it dose light up and the back of the seat's look cool in blue.

Here's a lil video as well, excuse my mate talking at the end! lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CqYXikApWI