ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic requests of boot builds!!!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good Head Unit
Power + good wiring kit (properly distributed/connected etc)
Front Components (amped)
Rear Coaxils (run off the HU)
Civilised size sub in the boot with sufficent power
Alarm & subtle install

Get in
Drive
Listen for the SQ ;)

clio
IMG_3742Large.jpg

IMG_3744Large.jpg

IMG_3743Large.jpg

Astra coupe
Mine will be pretty much the same as taylors once it's done. At the moment the amps under a false floor so nothing on show. once i've got my woofer sorted out i'll be perspexing where that amp is and the woofer will be on show through the floor.

clio
Your sub looks like its touching the wood or certainly would when being used mate, taht cant be good for it!

it used to when it was running at full power but ive lowered the gain enough so when the sub is "bouncing" it will just miss the wood. ;)

Monaro VXR
Really simple install on mine. Amp running front components and another amp behind the sub running the sub. Rears are standard coaxials run off the head unit when in use normally have it phased totally to the front. This is in the C4 hence bigger boot.

install1.JPG

80MPG BEEZA
shame i dont have any pics of my old build had amp counter sunk into fake floor with batman logo and a parcel shelf shape like bat wings all lit up with red neon lighting looked sweet but weighed an absolute ton

Clio DCI
Mine, although the rear shelf needs rebuilding due to me having to incorp that amp you can see just 'hanging down'. Plus im losing the 6x9's and making some fiberglass pods in the rear for some quality components.
Il get a better pic up as soon as my shelfs sorted.

2 x 1800w amps, wired 900wrms each
2 power caps, one 5farad one 1farad
2 12" 3000w 1000wrms pioneers
Bass controllers, 0 guage cable, loads of perspex + neons and...
1 headache :s

is it better to replace the door speakers and the rear speakers and put in a sub rather than replace door speakers and put in 6x9's and a sub?

Ph-Quick
Not in a clio i know but for ideas, all in my old corsa:

installtrotty2.jpg

000_0042.jpg

100_0023.jpg

100_0976.jpg

100_0824.jpg

100_20852.jpg

100_12952.jpg

100_13002.jpg

100_12992.jpg

img_13182.jpg

100_20982.jpg

100_21952.jpg

Un sure whether im gonna do one in the clio yet, i want to bt its the funds really as i cant just do a budget install if i do one its gotta be done properly, dynamat everywhere good cables and battery etc, which is costly and adds weight!

Ph-Quick
without wanting to hijack the thread, and depends which feature, the redline or Total Vauxhall one, anyway these are as it was in Total Vauxhall and how i sold it:

newpic8.jpg

newpic6.jpg

newpic1.jpg

100_21332.jpg

that corsa's install was pretty impressive! so was that the dials relocated behind a sheet of perspects or was it a tv screen which displayed it or something?

Ph-Quick
i put the original clocks in a box with a light and a camera pointing at them and then connected via cable to the screen in the dash! i never did get it perfect by the time i sold but was still good!

1.6 focus zetec....
DSCF0431.jpg

DSC00967.jpg

Excuse the dirty bumper - was pissing down that day lol

What set up you running tigger if you don't mind me asking?? Sub, amps, comps etc??

Missus has just bought a pushchair that goes int he passenger footwell so let the boot building commence.....