ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked this up the other week...

SC 172 FF
Only just had chance to get a few pics of it.......after it was washed and waxed of course ;)

Haven't been on here much or for a loooonnnnngg time however should be around and posting more now I have this to mess around with :)

Attachments

• 23082009580.jpg
    23082009580.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 201
  • 23082009582.jpg
    23082009582.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 23082009583.jpg
    23082009583.jpg
    529.8 KB · Views: 238

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
What the hell is that exhaust? Looks kinda strange, remind me of a Peco for some reason. I love the turinis in white tbh, if I had a cup mine would be white, suits it really well imo.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
I think i aggree with Daniel that the splitter looks a little out of place, but like he said, the rest is spot on, any plans for it in your mind so far apart from zorst?

SC 172 FF
ye it was from Leeds!....guys name was Gav, he's on here i believe although can't remember his forum name!

exhaust is a powerflow, too big and too loud though, 1 of the 1st things on my list of things to do!

too many things to list nick!....for now though i think the first things will be...

Lower - probably on Coilovers
Refurb Wheels - Not sure what colour yet but they need it!
Change zorst
Sort out body work - few dents, scratches etc, may need full exterior respray, i haven't decided yet!

DB.

BMW 440i
Didnt happen to be parked two minutes away from the Tescos near the mailbox/raddison in Birmingham last week sometime did it?

Freetrack&Monaco 172
I quite like the front splitter, might try one on mine as they are cheap! Nice car fella ;) good buy!

172 Cup
Great choice of car and you can't beat the white turinis. Also agree that the exhaust doesn't do the car any favours.

SC 172 FF
Nice. A Ktec recessed exhaust would look good.

You read my mind Brett! ....was looking at them the other day, look good and sound good too!....so at the moment that's what im planning to change to...

Ye Jamie, thanks to Jon i got it changed quick time!...although i think there's already a user with the user name Mattie so may get it changed again so people arnt confused who is who!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
If you dont want tht spilitter pm me iv been wanting one for a while :p but cant find one and i cant be typing the write thing into ebay coz i cant find on there either :(

Great looking car! :D

SC 172 FF
nice wheels :D

that corsa in the back needs a serious lowering lmao!

ye it's my brothers, i've been telling him the same thing ever since he bought it!!

If you dont want tht spilitter pm me iv been wanting one for a while :p but cant find one and i cant be typing the write thing into ebay coz i cant find on there either :(

Great looking car! :D

will keep you in mind Tunst, will be keeping it for now though i think, at least until the respray!

SC 172 FF
why isit so high.. theres one on my road right now and its quite low and its all standard..

I thought that originally mate but looking at pics of a few others seems like normal ride height? - anyone think any different?

what colour you thinking?

is it Anthracite Grey?...not sure if that's how you spell it?...White looks good but did the white on blue when i had my Williams so fancy something different :)