ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up my 182 on the weekend =)

BG 182
Hi guys

I picked up my 182 Saturday just gone, I've had a smile on my face since!

I've come out of an Audi A4 2.0tdi S Line with a DTUK box - But unfortunately some scroat set fire to it right outside my house :mad:

I decided to go for something of cheaper value due to going to Australia as soon as I sell my house.

After trawling the net none stop for a week or so my insurance paid out and it was time to buy a new car. I'd decided on a 182 as I know that they are a fun little car and also dont cost the earth for what they are.

I had quite a few boxes to tick in which 182 I wanted to go for, I wanted a standard, full service history, good bodywork, belts done, as new as possible, low milage and for as cheap as I can.

I ended up finding a gold black in yorkshire that ticked all the boxes, went to see it, and it as as described so the car is now mine!

(I will upload a few pics later, as I cant get on photo sharing websites on my works laptop)

Went for a decent drive out yesterday with a few mates, 1 in a Corsa VXR and another in an Insignia VXR - I was very impressed with how the clio performed! The trip computer was telling me I was averaging 30mpg even though we were booting it down some nice country roads.. FUN FUN FUN!