ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up my 182 Yesterday!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Well, yesterday afternoon I drove all the way to Cheshire to pick up my (may aswell have been) Brand spanking new 182!

It was previously makavellis car and is now completely back to standard bar some turinis and braided break lines/upgraded breaks!

All i can say is it is awesome and Andy seriously looks after his cars. Interior/engine bay everything looks like it just came out the factory. no creaks and feels 1 million times better than my 1.2. And it has poke to match :D
The car came with every recipt for everything that has been spent on it (even the led side lights!)

Its now sat in the GF's garage feeling sorry for its self untill next week when insurance transfers/i sell my 1.2.

DSC00839.gif

DSC00838.gif

(^^^ it looks like its just abandoned in that pic but i can assure you it has been carefully maneuvered in to ensure i dont scratch it :eek:)

Some before i brought it back home -
n586146060_2906652_271204.jpg

n586146060_2906653_3045158.jpg

And one of it in its former glory:

IMG_1482.jpg

DSC_0397.jpg

It is getting PC'd over the weekend (not that it will need much!) so i shall post up even more when i get round to it :cool:

Thanks for the car Andy - i shall look after it ;)

Luke!:)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
lovely , get it lowered again though:)

• AST's when i can afford it - sportlines for the time being
  • Yozza exhaust next month
  • Maxogen when i can afford
  • Keep it minty fresh :D
Im only looking to spend about 1800 Modifying it then im just trying to keep it looking minty mint :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Cheers fella:D :D
Wanted to find one as close looking to yours as i could - and i just so happened to buy your closest competition :evil::eek:

About time too dude! :cool:

I'm moving on soon, also. Mine will be staying in the club if all goes to plan.

has ive said many times in the past few weeks, ace buy c**t, itll be good to see you in the car youve wanted for the past year or more!

n0rm xx

M

mini-valver

Was probably the most complete car in the club just before Andy broke it. Now its probably one of the most immaculate near standard ones, cracking buy dude!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Saw this when I picked up his Eibachs, lovely looking car and a great guy! Nice buy Luke. :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
PMSL i am actually shocked at how famous the car is. I found out yesterday it is on all of birchdowns reciepts lol

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Mint :D

I'm allowed to pay less insurance cos you got a better colour :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
il grab a few pics of the engine bay tonight - even though its nothing immense its still really tidy. Joe - racing blue adds an extra 30BHP iirc hence the insurance hike. ;). I will get the proper digi cam out over the weekend once iv cleaned it properly and do some pic whoring :D