ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up my 182 Yesterday!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Steve - it is difficult. iv had to tell my mum to hide thee keys from me as id be too tempted to take it for a drive. will be worth the wait. no point in changing insurance over from my 1.2 when it runs out in 6 days :D something to look forward too though. Its been ran on vpower all its life so that is going to be a dent in my pocket lol. Awesome though. i can get to 60 without having to wait for an apocolypse.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mint!!

At last years FCS, this was the cleanest RB by a mile tbh, paints flawless!!!

Look after it!!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely that mate, as has been said, one of the mintest 182's in the country.

S4 Avant
Very nice purchase! You'll enjoy your first proper drive in it, and welcome to RS ownership. It's all problems from here on in!

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
congrats, welcome to the club lol have just come home with my new car too, a ff RB182 off neal182 off here........was a 360 mile round trip with the wife following me home in her car, fair play to her as it was crap weather and cross country through Wales, managed 44.5 mpg as she said go f**king slow, did manage to put my foot down a couple of times tho ;)

340i
Glad to see you've finally got one lad (and a cracker at that!).... How many months have you been going on about it LOL!!!

You are now a man in my eyes ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Glad to see you've finally got one lad (and a cracker at that!).... How many months have you been going on about it LOL!!!

You are now a man in my eyes ;)

Thanks everyone.

And Gray... I am a very excited man atm. Cant wait to get boostin!

RB FF 182
Lovely motor... Fastest colour too ;)

Do you know what exhaust was on it in this picture?
DSC_0397.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
It was one of the Best 182's when it was in its prime... Look after it Fella.