ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up my Corsa VXR, few picks

14' Leon Cupra 280
I pass a silver one everyday and looks spot on... There is normally a 3dr Focus ST3 and always having a go at each other, shame i'm going the other way :(

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Dont like the car at all but each to there own i guess.
Quite common as well saw at least 3 or 4 in the past couple of months
seem vauxhall are flying out the finance papers

lol ive seen 3 or 4 RS Clio's in the last few hours. id say they are currently far more common than any vxr

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
^^^

Quite common, because you've seen 1 or 2 a month? Oh my god you must just be tripping over them! Vx have no trouble shifting the VXRs, it's mental hard to get any money of them brand new.

197 Cup (JAWS)
Went on the VXR Forum (Corsa section) last night and alot of the words on there are like WTF lol.

I think both cars are great indeed, I would have either tbh, but handling comes more in for me as you cant use speed in the UK unless its a back country road.

Obviously the VXR can be tampered with alot better then the 197, but I see the 197 of more of a hardcore racer !! The Corsa is more of a pretty boy to me.

I hope your enjoying the car though mate, been in a few turbo's and there great.

Peace

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Don't go on the VXR Forum - it'll just make you angry :) They've even more blinkered than people here :D

Dan

astra coupe on coilovers
Don't go on the VXR Forum - it'll just make you angry :) They've even more blinkered than people here :D

Dan
very true mate im a vauxhall owner and pop on vxronline sometimes and theres some right ignorant up there own arse so and sos on there lol hope your liking the car mate i was thinking about getting one but im saving for z20leh conversion in my mk4 coupe instaed :cool:

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I don't think the rear's the most flattering of pics - that exhaust/splitter just looks weird to me. But otherwise looks the part :)

quote]
I wasn’t so keen on the back-end when I first saw one but its grown on me. It was designed in a wind tunnel so maybe the diffuser actually does something.

Surely that just meant the drawings just kept blowing away??? ;) lol

Very nice tho anyway! I do have a lil thing for them for some reason.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
ive only seen one too. and mine was the first the deliership had sold.

even if they do turn as common as much im loving it tbh

Last edited:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I see a blue one round here quite often, and I saw another blue one way down south, and a silver one in Leeds Asda Killingbeck car park. I need to see other colours hehe!

Dan