ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up the R26 Yesterday :)

WOO! After three hours driving in this horrid weather I got it home. Traded the Clio 172 in against it and got a very decent deal IMO.

What a car! Awesome! Nice and quiet, and refined, yet quick when it needs to be :) Think I will just be keeping this standard, maybe a new stereo, but thats about it!

The old man said this was his favourite car I have ever had! :lolup:

Chuffed!

IMG_0055-1.jpg

DSC_0626.jpg

DSC_0629.jpg

DSC_0627.gif

lovely mate! I'm sure the easily attainable extra power from a remap will be too much a temptation though ;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
nice car mate!

on another not how many sattelite dishes do you own!!?? bet you get like a million tv channels... even the shed looks like it has sky lol

He's a dealer. Ive seen him rolling about in the tvr round my area ;)

Meg looks awesome mate!

Not forgetting Portlethen, he has big stakes and presence out there :rasp:

Nice car though man.

Tvr in the garage would be good though :)
Or is to full of s**t or too small?

Another addition to the King fleet ;)

Aye the TVR is normally in the garage, but the roads are too bad to take it out just now, and they dont like being started then stopped straight away, so will stick it in when the weather gets better :)