ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking my 200 up soon!!!!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Sorry for the roller coaster Stan - typical French style info I recieve! Always pass on any info I get asap.

Will update you tomorrow...

Yep, new demo now on the road;

GW 200+
Cup Chassis
Black Speedlines
Black Roof
Recaros
Renaultsport moniter/Bluetooth

800 miles in a week, at least the run-in is complete:approve:

No worries mate, know it ain't your fault.

If you could send a few pics that would be great.

Wanted to ask if I can attach my iPhone to the Clio and play my iTunes through the speakers?

Nice spec!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Yeah, iPhone's connect (with a bit of time to pair). I have the USB stick with the software update in my drawer, so will sort that to - allows more functionality:cool:

Did you pick the spec Richard?

I've seen a picture of it and it looks good, not sure if I should have gone for a black roof or not.

U reckon we'll be ok for Sunday?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Yeah think so now, seeing that it is on a transporter as we speak!

I didn't choose the spec actually! Sold the demo we had on order, so we nabbed the salesmanagers new car from Eastbourne Renault. (Owe him a favour!)

Ordered Ultra Red for the next one after I was going on about it so much when you came to order!

Roll on Sunday eh!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Sorry for the roller coaster Stan - typical French style info I recieve! Always pass on any info I get asap.

Will update you tomorrow...

Yep, new demo now on the road;

GW 200+
Cup Chassis
Black Speedlines
Black Roof
Recaros
Renaultsport moniter/Bluetooth

800 miles in a week, at least the run-in is complete:approve:

Need pics of the demo. I'm undecided on wether to get a black roof done.

Nice one, can't wait!

You were going on about ultra red!

I'm assuming black speedlines to get the red/ black scheme?:cool:

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Yeah. Ultra, Black wheels, GT spoiler, tints and Cup Chassis:approve:

Demo pics:

cliocdg.jpg

untitled-4.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Aaaaarrrrggghhh! Why have renault done that! Either have the whole roof inc the spoiler black, or nothing at all.

LY 200
A spec'd 200 looks far better than the 197 in the right colour (GW/AG/RB/LY with Black Speedlines) but its whether you can justify the extra expence.

When i was buying earlier in the year i could'nt.

PH1 V6
Glacier white 200 looks awesome with cup chassis and black speedlines!! never liked them when i first saw a pic but when i actually saw one in the flesh it looks amazing! really nice car especially with Recaro's :)

Only thing i dont like is hatchbacks are now getting so big!!!! i mean compare the 200 to even the 172 and compare the 172 to the williams. Its the same with every car even the new vauxhall corsa is twice the size of the old one!

Soon enough the modern day hatchback will be the size of a people carrier, and the people carrier will be the size of a bus! lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Was supposed to be getting it done 2 weeks ago but my 'mate' has disappeared into thin air. Nobody knows where he is... :S

So I went to a local vinyl place to get a quote (£150, cheap I thought) and looked at some of their vans that have been wrapped and they seem to offer a good job. But the only downside is I need to take the car to them, and wait. Its a 2 hour job apparently and they don't offer a mobile service so its just a matter of time as to when I can fit it in. Its definately on the cards though.

When I was considering storm grey, a black roof was definitely on the cards.

Not sure if glacier white needs it so might not get it done.

Seen as you've recently got your 200, did you bother with the whole 625 running in miles?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
lol!! No. Given it death every time I get in it. 700 miles so far.

My wife drives like a nun with downs though so it kind of evens it out I suppose.

I suppose if I was keeping it for years and years then I would be kind to it and run it in but probably changing it in 2 years so will give it the beans.

Evo magazines long termer has been given death from the off and is up to 205hp after a year or so.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I was about to start a thread asking how excited you were on a scale of one to ten! lol.