ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking new Car up tomw

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
921655-3.jpg
http://images.pistonheads.com/aimg/921/921655-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Can't wait, gonna be sad not driving a Clio anymore tbqfh. But the Golf was such a nice place to sit it, plus its fully loaded leathers etc.

Sorry for ASWing

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I really can't see the appeal of these cars.

Glad you like it though you mincey faggot.

ST
Very nice...i drove an anniversary MK5 a few weeks back...i was expecting the extra 30bhp it had over my 197 to set my pants on fire but i lacked in nearly every single area that the 197 excels in...the only thing that it'd do better is motorway cruising which tbh i don't do that often.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I really can't see the appeal of these cars.

Glad you like it though you mincey faggot.

Thats what i thought, but im getting tired of Clio's now, ive had 3. When you drive it you appreciate there nice bits. Plus im doin motorway miles all the time and would rather do it in the GIt.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Very nice...i drove an anniversary MK5 a few weeks back...i was expecting the extra 30bhp it had over my 197 to set my pants on fire but i lacked in nearly every single area that the 197 excels in...the only thing that it'd do better is motorway cruising which tbh i don't do that often.

I was thinking 197, but i feel the need for change atm!!

rps13
I drove one for a few days,

bit dosile but wouldn't have anything else for massaging my ass on the motorway!

RB 182 FF
Nice car mate, I agree with you will be a much nicer place than the clio. Wish I could afford one.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
WTF illegal to have 2 pics up?
Refund on £10 membership please

Megane R26
Nice motor, was my other choice, but went for the R27

Much better built and a lot more civilised than the Clio. I'll get something like that in a couple of years.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Next wk. But flyin down in the morn and back in the evening. Cut backs ftl! Got a couple of hours to burn after my meeting tho.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Fappin awesome cars, perfect step up from CLio, glad i made the right choice