ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Yee - haw Pick Up Truck

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Original Jets always best
jet.png

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I don’t know what any of the previous 4 posts mean.

I posted a supercharged US truck which seemed a good price and had your name all over it. But yeah, seems it was a little too good and one of those scams.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Got a guy coming to buy on Saturday allegedly.

He’s been stringing me along for a good month now so I’m not holding my breath on it but we shall see.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
I forgot you still had this. Lovely looking truck.
I assume it’s been stored in your barn/storage unit??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I hope you answered the phone you horrible b*****d. 😂😂
What if he was in the petrol station and couldn’t figure out how to open the fuel cap or something?? Poor fucker.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I hope you answered the phone you horrible b*****d. 😂😂
What if he was in the petrol station and couldn’t figure out how to open the fuel cap or something?? Poor fucker.

I tried to ring him back twice and Messaged him but he didn’t reply until 2350. The reply was;

‘Hi mate, only got back an hour ago, the truck drove great until the gear linkage came out of the housing, so was always in drive when you thought it was in park and then kept constantly stalling when trying to put her into gear. Nightmare getting back unfortunately. Was happy until that point, bit disappointing 😞’

Never had an issue with the gear linkage so I’m putting it down as one of those things. It’s a 55yr old truck at the end of the day.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Buys 55 year old American truck, is surprised when it does 55 year old American truck things.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Seller got back in touch. Linkage was an easy fix and only cost him £140 in juice to get darn sarf. In his words, he’s ’in love’.