ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics from Geneva yesterday *VERY PICTURE HEAVY*

Track 172 Cup
*VERY PIC HEAVY*
Pictures from my trip to the 85th Geneva Motorshow. First few are the Renault then the rest lol Photobucket uploaded them all in any order it seemed to want so they're not in the best order. About 200 pictures (have LOADS of the new R8 V10 plus as my dad has a 63 plate V10 plus and fancies swapping so not put them all up.)

IMG_0712_zpsdlsjc4uu.jpg

IMG_0709_zpstccwp3er.jpg

IMG_0713_zpsqromxxgn.jpg

IMG_0704_zpsl2uqleek.jpg

IMG_0703_zpsuyzjvmbe.jpg

IMG_0705_zps1ekk0bl4.jpg

IMG_0706_zpscrcuuzfz.jpg

IMG_0708_zpska0a6zkv.jpg

IMG_0691_zpsjeumicin.jpg

IMG_0692_zpsnyctjvwi.jpg

IMG_0693_zpsewidddfu.jpg

IMG_0694_zpskbbuj7x7.jpg

IMG_0696_zpsmoycmqgy.jpg

IMG_0697_zps7opfq0zm.jpg

IMG_0698_zpso6osbl8b.jpg

IMG_0699_zps3dksm2p1.jpg

IMG_0700_zpso5eclz0m.jpg

IMG_0702_zpsjfpm9cxy.jpg

Great pictures, it looks like it was a great show :cool:

The Mansory stuff still looks as crap as ever. So does that final veyron.

Track 172 Cup
Yeah most of the Manor stuff was a bit gaff although I did (shamefully admits) like that Matt blue Mercedes coupe. Although I'm thinking of a Focus RS myself when the order book a opens in a couple of months. Seeing it in the flesh it looked very nice just £30k+ on a focus seems a lot lol I wanted the current RS when it came out but front wheel drive put me off the new one with 4 wheel drive seems a better option.

Track 172 Cup
No but if I remember right the clio had similar seats in if you look in the back of the picture with the recaros in I think you can just make out the sloped rear of the Megane. Photo bucket uploaded all my pictures in the wrong order so that's why some are not in the right place.

Track 172 Cup
Sat in that many different cars it got confusing lol and my dad was camera man for the day I just copied the pics off his camera lol.

Also I sat in the clio and maybe it was just because it was a left hand drive but the peddles felt ridiculously close together (it was the flappy paddle with no clutch peddle) even though there is plenty of room too move it over a little bit.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great pics, thanks for sharing.

So many nice cars, the R8 is lovely as are the Bentleys.

Don't know who decided on the colour for the poo poo freddy chocolate Veyron though.

i can't believe i scrolled the whole way through and you have no shots of the production version of the new Alfa 4C Spyder :(

Track 172 Cup
Lol what's the yellow one is it a 3C I can just seen C can't see the number before it and to be honest I probably couldn't tell them apart anyway haha

Last edited:
  Track 172 Cup
It wasn't very nice to be fair I wouldn't have gave it a 2nd look if we didn't stop to take a quick picture of it.

The detail and carbon is nice but that yellow is grim , the white car they had last year which i had a good look at .

Track 172 Cup
It was a very good show. If I book enough in advance next year and it's cheap enough (cost me and my dad £200 each this year due to last moment deciding to go and return flight being £140 going out was only £40)

Track 172 Cup
Nothing that looked any different too what they sell at the minute lol had a quick look at them but nothing special.