ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of 172 cup on sportlines please

172cup.Mr2TurboStiV5
Cheers for the 2nd link I was after pics with the stock wheels.
I like the way the cup sits at the back stock it's just the front that looks a bit strange to me. I'll be tracking it as well so just looking at my options

Mine.

DSCI0989-1.jpg

RB 182 FF cup pack
Nice! Always liked the cup with dark turinis! Got sportlines going on at the weekend! ;)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Is it just me or do they look no different to standard?! I'm getting some this weekend to see if it sharpens the car up at all but my std cup looks just as low/high!

Chocolate Orange 172
Is it just me or do they look no different to standard?! I'm getting some this weekend to see if it sharpens the car up at all but my std cup looks just as low/high!

Are people thinking the wheels or the springs?? Because I agree they look no different from standard and if that is the case I shall be selling mine on ebay, no point putting them on if it looks the same as before it was lowered lol!