ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of before after eibach sport/pro springs (182 cup packs) anyone?

182 FF arctic
grateful if any one can post pics of before and after for either eibach sport or eibach pro, on a 182 with cup packs

or alternatively advise on the height drop

because I am considering them as my original springs are wearing (one has split)

I don't want much(if any) height drop so unsure which is the product to go with and what the actual drop will be, compared to now on the OEM set up

I've had a look for prev posts but could not find what I'm after

thanks

grateful if any one can post pics of before and after for either eibach sport or eibach pro, on a 182 with cup packs

or alternatively advise on the height drop

because I am considering them as my original springs are wearing (one has split)

I don't want much(if any) height drop so unsure which is the product to go with and what the actual drop will be, compared to now on the OEM set up

I've had a look for prev posts but could not find what I'm after

thanks

Just took some Apex springs off mine. The Apex looked nice and low. Taken them off and pit some prolines on. Looks standard now but rides a lot better. Decided pros over sportlines as I prefer a comfy ride over looks. But to sum up if you're looking for a low look definitely don't go pro but otherwise go pro