ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of clio lowered 40mm on 15 inch wheels (before and after if possible)

Ph2 Meg 225
After missing out on coilovers I was looking at 40 mm springs but wasn't sure if it was noticeable?

pictures appreciated

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Apex springs with 15" 2118's.

7171384240_2b637cb2ec.jpg

P1011039 by Arran Bell, on Flickr

FF Racing Blue 182
dont buy apex springs i have them my parcel shelf bounces as i drive along if you check my started threads you will find pics of it

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
No befores with the 15"s I'm afraid. Apex will give it a good drop, more than other 40mm springs. As said though they are a bit harsh but tbh I lived with it for 6 month and never really noticed after a while.

Ph2 Meg 225
No befores with the 15"s I'm afraid. Apex will give it a good drop, more than other 40mm springs. As said though they are a bit harsh but tbh I lived with it for 6 month and never really noticed after a while.

I am tempted at the minute ;)

Monaco 172
yeah, with the 60mm on the back it seems to level the car out better, and is just the right amount for the front :)

Monaco 172
Buy them from larkspeed in leeds, only 80 quid or something, ill PM you the link? i really wanna sell them because i want coilovers!

Justin BBP

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 172 PH2
Azza, you running standard shock with your Apex springs? They look lower then 40mm