ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of me car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  RB 197 fatty
yeh do sunglasses.... not a sun strip

you will look more stupid than you ever could with sunglasses on.

PCU4608.jpg

...see, normal still

volvo2-web.gif

.....naff

Dynamique Flamer
Cushion always works untill you get used to it but never had this problem or lean right back like you chavving it ;) lol

Dynamique Flamer
Someone on here used a cushion till she got used to her recaros! pretty sure i have seen that somewhere! My mum does it in my dads car to! :D

Ian

Focus TDCi
I reckon you should have a look at a few of the mk3's already on the site Loz, without the self portrait, I'm not sure some of your suggested mods would be going down as well as they are. :)

Lowering springs, Silvervisions, a tasteful set of Alloys, an RS grille and colour-coding of the mirrors and bump strips would be my thoughts if I had a mk3.

Nice 3rd car anyway!

ITB'd 182...
Where abouts are you living now? Thort you said in another thread you dont live in Wales now?

Looks a nice ride.......

Cliosport 197
ok enough of that rude stuff.

I posted some pics of me car and myself coz some ppl were interested and asked me to ;)

So lets all be nice and im sorry if u think my car is s**t :)

Status
Not open for further replies.