ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my 172 {56K=NO!}

2008 VW Golf R32
Was a good day today so i cleaned my car and took a few pics around the rock of gibraltar enjoy guys and comments welcome.

DSC01162.jpg
DSC01153.jpg
DSC01158.jpg
DSC01167.jpg
DSC01160.jpg
DSC01164.jpg

2008 VW Golf R32
The Kicker Sub is getting changed in February, the people who did the set up for had ran out of stock of the 2006 L7 and had given me the older L7 to use until they restock :dapprove:

2008 VW Golf R32
Did you stick the lumps of plastic on the rear end for a laugh?

You mean the spoilers lol. They came with the car when i bought it, i dont like them either they are coming of soon. Cars going into garage for a new front bumper, bonnet and a respray it will go off then, i hope to find a 182 spoiler for it some time soon

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Fair enough.

Do you not find the 6x9's distort with a sub? I used to run a setup like that on my old 1.2. In the end I disconnected the 6x9's and uprated the front components and it did the job nicely. Didn't notice a gap in the soundstage either, worked well.

2008 VW Golf R32
I have not really realised any distortion but winter this year has been quiet and i havent gone round Gibraltar blasting music yet, i will keep it mind next time i turn up the volume and see how it sounds. And when you mean distort do you mean they sound abit fuzzy or like a lag with the sound? :S If i am wrong, please explain what you mean :eek:

RS Meg 175
the airfix on the back of the car and the oversized wheels ruin it for me, tbh not my cuppa but what ever makes you happy....lol thunder birds are go?

2008 VW Golf R32
the airfix on the back of the car and the oversized wheels ruin it for me, tbh not my cuppa but what ever makes you happy....lol thunder birds are go?

If the airfix means the spoiler, like i said before i dont like it either, i bought the car for the engine and performance not for the spoiler, and i dont like the rims either, im waiting for some new springs iv ordered to get the car lowered then when i can afford to, i will got some Ultraleggeras or some other nice racing rims. Any one know where i can get a 182 Spoiler from?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Very nice indeed :)
Fair enough you're already making plans to make it look "proper"

If I had a 172 I'd like to have the exterior like my current Clio. I'm already started with a one-off custom interior ;)

I'm hunting for one in Monaco blue later this year