ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my 172Cup

LY 200

Looking good fella!!!

I got nuffin against the 182 wheels but why did you decide to change the Turinis?

"Navy" N17 TWO

was this the 172 Cup I spotted on the Dungannon Mc Donalds drive-thru a while back??? (y)

If it was - thats where I work - and proud to have a Cup in my area ;)
Where are you from Johnny_52?

The plate is a N.Ireland reg so it looks a bit funny to some people on this :confused:

Car looks great - love it and the wheels!:D

Red197

was this the 172 Cup I spotted on the Dungannon Mc Donalds drive-thru a while back??? (y)

The plate is a N.Ireland reg so it looks a bit funny to some people on this :confused:

It could have been, the clio gets about, im from Bangor. Changed from the Turinis as my mate offered me a straight swap. I think the 182 rims make it look better. They are also alot easier to keep clean.;)

And yes the RS turbo beside me was well MINT!!

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_52 on 28 May 2005

It could have been, the clio gets about, im from Bangor. Changed from the Turinis as my mate offered me a straight swap. I think the 182 rims make it look better. They are also alot easier to keep clean.;)

And yes the RS turbo beside me was well MINT!!

they may be easier to keep clean, but the quality of 182 rims is crap, and they pit and mark really easy, turinis are better quality and hence clean easier (except of coure for the number of spokes)

Red197

My Cup was second hand, so the Turinis were not in that good condition. I find if you keep the wheels polished and clean no matter what the rim they dont pit or mark.

Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_52 on 28 May 2005

My Cup was second hand, so the Turinis were not in that good condition. I find if you keep the wheels polished and clean no matter what the rim they dont pit or mark.
i dont find that, aftermarket alloys tend to be better painted, i clean my alloys very often, and i found that no matter what you did with 182 wheels they would attract pitting (little black marks), this would eat into the finish and was a complete b**ch to remove

Red197

Yeah understand what your saying. I also have a normal 172 interior for it. But it will add weight, not a good thing but looks nice. So if anyone wants a leather and suede interior make me an offer. I had a buyer for it a while back but it fell through. I have a few more mods im thinking of, anyone on here recommend any type of Chip?

Thanks for all your comments so far (good and bad).