ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my boot install

Very nice, Where did you get the vinyl from? I couldnt find any when I did mine. Had to make do with carpet (mines below yours in the gallery

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Looks good. Must have taken you ages.....but wheres the shopping go? LOL!
Hopefully posting my pics soon.

I got the vinyl from my local Fabric Warehouse - £8 for 1 meter x 1.5 meters.
It took me a weekend to make everthing and get it all installed. Give us a shout if you need any help getting some i have two suppliers local to me!

Forgive my ignorance but what do you mean Can it be mounted upside down, Think it may start smoking soon?
The amps are both running a quarter of full power - they just about get warm!

the heat sinks in amps are on the top so if this is what is getting warm check the bottoms of them, amps are not designed to be mounted upside down.... but what the hell they look cool (remember heat rises)

Luke

Well if you havent any amps upside down then just maybe i wasnt refering to your install.
And for the record it wasnt your install i was refering to. It was funny enough the one with the amp mounted upside down.

Regards
Tony